Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
This is Ames Mister...
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I'd like to welcome you to the EnviroBeat section of Jeepforum.com; if you're here it means you're interested in current Land Use issues and it's our job to get you more involved!

What this section is about:

This section of Jeepforum.com is for us to discuss our current land use issues. If you hadn't noticed it's separated by region so if you have any input at all regarding any particular region please feel free to post up and tell us what you think!

If you just feel like chatting about land use feel free to create a new thread and tell us what you think.

The Layout:

As you can see this section is separated by region and each region has its own thread. The first two posts in each section are dedicated to:

1) Current Issues; i.e. as people post in that section I'll try to keep the first post updated so you know where to go for the latest information. My plan is to have each state listed in the first post with any links to current issues.

2) The second post is/was created for contact information; this is where you'll find any contact information regarding that particular region and will include anyone that we need to contact regarding Land Use issues such as BLM offices, Senators, etc.

So please if you have information you'd like to share please post up but most of all please donate and/or join a local club to help support our sport of off-roading!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.