Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently put 2 new 6.5 speakers and I had to take out my radio in that process. After putting it all back together i turned on my truck and my radio ended up no turning on. I checked the the fuse box and none of them were blown. I did all of the procedures to reset my radio and none of that work. When i turn on my truck the letters on the radio still light up when i press the power button on the radio but it still doesnt work. I changed radios also to another stock radio i had on standby and that one did not work neither, so it is probably a wire that was shorted. at this point i dont know what to do.

· Registered
141 Posts
I recently put 2 new 6.5 speakers and I had to take out my radio in that process. After putting it all back together i turned on my truck and my radio ended up no turning on. I checked the the fuse box and none of them were blown. I did all of the procedures to reset my radio and none of that work. When i turn on my truck the letters on the radio still light up when i press the power button on the radio but it still doesnt work. I changed radios also to another stock radio i had on standby and that one did not work neither, so it is probably a wire that was shorted. at this point i dont know what to do.
Its not so much as a problem just take it out. Take it up to best buy and see if they have seen any thing simlar

1 - 3 of 3 Posts