Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sounds like a bad compressor. Mine just went 2 weeks ago. Bad compressor and front airlines were destroyed. Over $2300 bill. Route 66 covered all but 200 for nitrogen fill and dig time. For the last 2 seasons when the temps change in iowa some component of the air suspension fails in my 12 overland

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
176 Posts
New here! just bought a 2011 Overland with 105,000 miles and am really nervous about the air suspension. It didn't have any problems on the test drive, but with all the problems these have, I'm a bit worried. Any tips on how to identify a problem quickly? I have a 5-day warranty that I don't want to use, but if there is an issue with it, I will probably try to find another Jeep
Good luck. My 12 overland with 45k miles only and I've had the front air lines , compressor, all fitting, check valve and compressor to tank lines replaced. Front air lines have been replaced twice. All within the last yr and 8k miles. Extend warranty has been great besides the 150 dollar nitrogen refill each time. A total of $3,500 in air suspension parts. The jeep came from the south. Only 1 yr in Iowa and I've had this many issue. Patiently waiting on the rear lines to go so the whole system is new lol

Good luck with the jeep
Woodsy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.