3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $140
Rating 3
Average Price $121.31
Manufacturer Prothane
Recommended Yes: 8 / No: 0

Looking for a mild body lift? Prothane has come up with the best idea ever. Instead of using spacers to raise the body, Prothane has actually manufactured a different body mount. All body mounts are 1 taller than stock, but retain the stock bushing design. Kit includes: 2-piece body mounts, new bolts and other necessary hardware. Also includes Grille mount bushings.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Price $120
Pros adds more lift for less money
Cons the gap between the frame and body
Recommended yes

Comments: gives the jeep more lift for less money good for a tummy tuck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Price $59.49
Pros Good body lift for more tire clearance
Cons doesnt lift anything but the body so not so good for performance
Recommended yes

Comments: Good body lift for more tire clearance but doesnt lift anything but the body so not so good for performance

·
Registered
544 Posts
Price $135
Pros Better than the previous body sitting on frame
Cons nope
Recommended yes

Comments: Easy to install, provided you don't snap every rusty bolt trying to remove the stock ones. If that happens, join the 2 day body nutplate dig-out club! Basically, this kit is lacking nothing and functions flawlessly at holding my body 1'" higher than before!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Price $134
Pros easy installation, rides like your on air, can barely feel the bumps
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: It was really easy to install. You have to give it a lil force but they go in smoothly. When we went riding after the installation my steering got tighter, which was good for me, seeing how mine was really loose. The ride felt so much better feels like your riding on air. And when we hit the bumps it was smooth like and we really couldn't really feel them. I would deff. get this product if your looking to do a 1in bodylift. To get it cheaper go on amazon.com I got mine for 134 instead of the mainly 220+

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Price $150
Pros full length sleeves included, all grade 8 hardware included.
Cons i didn't use it earlier.
Recommended yes

Comments: run of the mill body mounts with the 1" extra. however unlike the daystar kit it includes all you need, no need to re-use your sleeves.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Price $132
Pros sets up higher
Cons slight change in steering, very slight
Recommended yes

Comments: I just wanted to clear BFG AT T/A KO's 31X10.50-15's. Should not have a problem now with any rubbing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.