1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $56
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Excellent mount. PITA to put inserts in without a press. With a press it took about 30 sec. each. Ordered from neverenoughauto.com 56 bucks delivered.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Price $100
Pros Awsome - i swear my engine actually sits still now
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: there great , alot of inline 6's are kinda shaky when running , im impressed with how well it holds the engine from jumping around so much,, i noticed a difference,,,,,,,

·
Registered
108 Posts
Price $100
Pros Never wears out, looks and feels great!!
Cons NONE
Recommended yes

Comments: Researched these for a very long time, when i decided to make the swap from rubber i didnt know what to expect exactly. i have been over the moon ever since i installed them, and suggest to everyone out there who needs a mount change to not just change but to UPGRADE to these ASAP. Thanks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Price $50
Rating 5
Pros Economical price, good quality, not too rigid
Cons PITA to install w/o a press
Recommended yes

Comments: These are great. Got them from Amazon for $50, free shipping. Installed in my old mount brackets. This was a pain because I don't have a press, but i got by with a large bench vise and a BFH. The air chisel helped in getting the old rubbers out, too. They feel great, much more positive feeling than the OEM rubber mounts, and there's no noticeable increase in vibrations, either. :thumbsup:

--Will

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.