·
Premium Member
10,842 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
this was a great read to bad the photos are gone but to the guy that posted
the photos from the sale site a big thank you i needed to see them that thing
is gorgeous i don,t think i could bring myself to sell it if it was me wish fatman all the best thanks for sharing :smile2::smile2::grin2:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #370 ·
EDIT:
Thanks to the greed of photobucket, the photos are no longer embedded into the threads. It has been a pleasure to share this information with forum members and guests. The following link will lead to the bulk of relevant photos related to this thread:

http://s130.photobucket.com/user/Fatman_CJ7/library/Reassembly?sort=2&page=1

I've edited the first post to include the above link.
All the best and Merry Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #372 ·
Fatman,

If you still have all the photos on your computer, you can edit your posts and upload them directly to JF. That way they won't be held hostage by any photo hosting site.

I realize it would be a tedious chore, but it would sure make this thread more interesting and useful.

Matt
Thanks Matt. That would be tedious to say the least.
It's too bad that photobandit did what they did, I can remember when there would be six new pages of posts on a Monday after everyone wheeled or wrenched. Hope this place gets back to that pace.
I'll check in every once in a while, as of today I can say I don't own a jeep.

Wait, what ?!? That's right, the yellow jeep has found a new human to take care of her. Very nice guy out of S. Carolina came and picked it up this morning.
I think he's a member on here (already owns a couple of newer jeeps) and I've encouraged him to visit the CJ forum to see what real jeeps are all about.
Many best wishes to the friends on here, I've always appreciated the talent that is tucked away in some of you.
Jim, Joon, Eddie you guys are the best. Pls stay in touch !
Parting shot, the last picture I took of an incredible jeep..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,842 Posts
Hey Buddy!

Congrats on the sale, and though I'm sad it's going, I'm also hopeful we'll still see and hear about it here from time to time!

(same goes for you) ;)

:wave:

Hoss

·
Premium Member
9,288 Posts
The man got an excellent Jeep! Glad you got it sold Dave. There are some that can make a rig look good but few that can apply that to every aspect of building something from scratch as you have. Nice work my friend and best wishes to you and yours from now on.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #376 ·
Man it was fun as hell building this thing. Met a bunch of great guys. Traded, bought, & sold parts with half of the old timers on this place. Remember the battles w JeepHammer, and hope he is safe and doing well in his life. Lot of good guys came and went. I’m on the edge of went. Used to refer here a lot for the pictures and designs. Hell I would look at my threads just to remember exactly how I did something 6 years ago.
I was looking at the gallery of pics I have on the jeep and realized, the pic above, the Bestop has only been on the jeep 5 times. It’s one of the only original components that came with the jeep in 06 that was never modified. Unapologetic trivia.
Out

361 - 377 of 377 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.