Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 Jeep JKU
11,146 Posts
Am I the only one to appreciate the irony of full a hood, respirator, and flip-flops?

:p

lookin' good so far! :thumbsup:

Hoss

·
Premium Member
2011 Jeep JKU
11,146 Posts
Yeah man your vacation is over, get back to the jeep and pictures.

Oh and btw I got my jeep running, timing was 180 degrees off. :)
well, you know what they say...Timing is everything!

oh, and Fatman, I concur, time to shed the ski boots, dust off the flip-flops, and get back to work!

Hoss

·
Premium Member
2011 Jeep JKU
11,146 Posts
if you just want black as opposed to spice, those seats are very reasonable... I got mine shipped (same ones)for under $125 (CB Jeeps had them on sale)...

'course, if you're going to upgrade...

Hoss

·
Premium Member
2011 Jeep JKU
11,146 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 Jeep JKU
11,146 Posts
hey Fatman

only expirience I've had with that type of aircleaner was in high school, on my SBC in my '56 GMC pick-up.

one backfire, and it was nice disinigrated into my carb! :brickwall

Hoss

·
Premium Member
2011 Jeep JKU
11,146 Posts
Fatman

I know the ad for the new seats says leather, are they? they almost look like neoprene?

a coworker has the same style in his CJ5, and they really dig into my shoulders/sides- perhaps yours are a bit different?

Hoss

·
Premium Member
2011 Jeep JKU
11,146 Posts
Hoss, there was this issue in DPRK, Dear Leader, Kim Jung-II was getting his finger a lil too itchy. :)

I'd tell ya about it but ....
no, nooo,no! you've said too much already.

(and I'll hit myself with the flashy-thing this time, thank you very much);)

Hoss

·
Premium Member
2011 Jeep JKU
11,146 Posts
Yep, just talked to him via email, he said he is indeed selling it, just not able to use it like he used to.

Ordinarily, I'm not one to get behind these high dollar builds, but in this case, it probably IS worth every penny of his asking price (or damn near, at least) he also offered to sweeten the deal by throwin' in his OSHA-approved flip-flops! :teehee:

Told him we miss havin' him around here; perhaps he'll poke his head back in at some point

Hoss

·
Premium Member
2011 Jeep JKU
11,146 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 Jeep JKU
11,146 Posts
Hey Buddy!

Congrats on the sale, and though I'm sad it's going, I'm also hopeful we'll still see and hear about it here from time to time!

(same goes for you) ;)

:wave:

Hoss

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.