Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Prayer Requests

1242 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  97 TJ Maverick
Hello and God Bless!

This is a thread for those who would like prayers for whatever they(or someone else) may be going through. I'm a Christian minister who works within multiple ministries and would love to pray to our heavenly father on your behalf and present your petitions to the churches.

This isn't a debate thread nor am I arguing theology with anybody. If you're not interested please move along in peace. If this thread is offensive or inappropriate for this site then moderators please remove it and I will not be offended or object.

You don't have to provide any personal info or anything, but if you'd like to PM me please feel free to do so and I'll receive your messages with gladness.

Honestly, I've seen God do too much to sit here and say nothing. Jesus is King.
Reactions: whodatschrome
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Well, Vic, thank you very much. Quite gracious of you.
But as maybe one of the few Christians on this PRC forum (some may find that hard to believe, hehe) there typically isn't much in the way of 'religious' conversation around here. Many moons ago maybe, but not so much recently. Mostly we rant and rave about politics. Lol.
For me, it's my place to vent and get it all out instead of pissing off my friends in person! 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Reactions: Vic Denim

Registered
1978 Jeep Cj5 OEM AMC 304
My sister Rose please- she needs physical strength and positivity right now.

Registered
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited
I love prayer walls! Thank you for standing in the gap :) I have 2 prayer requests.
  • My dad was diagnosed with bone cancer a few years ago. His treatments have gone very well, but has left his immune system pretty weak. He contracted shingles a few months ago and has been struggling to recover. He is in constant pain, as you might imagine. I've been asking God to bring him relief, as it's been an ordeal for my mom and siblings also.
  • Long story short, there is a local shop owner from Nepal I recently met and I have a burden for. Please pray that a dialogue can get started.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts