Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

PP attacked by gay BLM supporter (not kidding), and illegal immigrant

720 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Pine_Cat
Let's start this off right :

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Until video comes out to show definitively, i do believe it was a lover quarrel. But i KNOW it wasn't a right wing Maga Maga Trump supporter that lived in a bus in berkley.

· Registered
1980 CJ5
46 Posts
Until video comes out to show definitively, i do believe it was a lover quarrel. But i KNOW it wasn't a right wing Maga Maga Trump supporter that lived in a bus in berkley.
I’m with you on this one. Everything about the guy says left winger and I don’t believe for a second you can get into the very wealthy, Speaker of the house’s home that easily. Unless you are invited. Paul Pelosi is most likely another freak in the never ending freak show that we get to see glimpses of occasionally. My guess this guy is a gay prostitute that likes both drugs and money. PP has both.

· Registered
14,029 Posts
This was sooooo predictable before it even happened... that the misinformation Zars @ cnn/cnbc would spin a whaco homeless blm supporting illegal mental drug addict as a right wing DT supporter. But worst... is the sycophantic lib loving SFPD covering for the pelosi's. I'm a 100% law enforcement person, but if ever there was a PD that needed to be defunded, it is the SF PD!!! I've been up there enough times to see first hand they are nothing but a bunch of overpaid do nothings that let the criminals run free all over the place!

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

1 - 5 of 5 Posts