Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Registered
2,260 Posts
Here is a video link to a mutual aid run we made this past summer. A smaller county next to ours needed a bit of help with this one and understandably so....VERY hot and a bit of oxygen and acetylene made for a good show!!! Our dept. responded with Engine 3334 and Ladder 3351. Shelby County Fire/Rescue....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovX3s_JBkxk

· Registered
2,260 Posts
A couple of hours if I remember correctly...:) I don't know that control was ever achieved, but that the fuel load was just exhausted..:laugh: Auto parts store = very bad fire!!! If not for the stick being up, I don't know that we ever would have gained on it with just 2 1/2s. I was on the first engine in from our dept. and the local dept. only had 6 or 7 firefigters on scene, with most of them being part of the "command structure." When we saw the plume from many miles away, my captain and myself said to each other that it was going to be a boring surround and drown, but upon arrival, he said he wanted to try and hit it a bit offensively. We are the three man team you can see trying to make entry at the roll up door. I was on the nozzle and the fire decided she didn't like us there. Pushed us back in little time with some meltage of the ol' 10/10. :laugh:

· Registered
585 Posts
last fire in NJ before moving to FL. It was an arson mechanic/gas station fire..

T-bone accident FL turnpike 1 fatality. B post to B post ended being less then 23 inches

T-bone on 192 in kissimmee 2 fatalities
Morning after

Letting new guy get a look

Me trying to figure out a plan..

my comp recently crashed so I lost a bunch of pics.. when I get time Ill scan and post more

· Registered
585 Posts
heres a link to my departments website action shot area.. browse around and you'll find station and unit pics

http://www.oscfr.org/photos2008.html

· Registered
314 Posts

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.