Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
2,514 Posts
If it doesn't play here its on my profile!

Good friend, Don Moss CFEI-CFI,started building this truck and turned into a project for inter city troubled youth to help complete. Now serves as Fire Protection Education Unit for the City of Virginia Beach Va.

It is a Green machine running on compressed natural gas. The powerplant donated by another friend, Dennis Anderson,the GRAVE DIGGER Monster truck Racing team. This was a real 1947 Seagrave Fire truck

· Registered
941 Posts

This was a pic of my 1st fly-out as a EMT, I was on an assist after my shift.

These 2 pics were on New Years Eve 2005 with 3 dead hydrants hit, and the house was lost.

· Registered
941 Posts

I had a uniform shirt on until while working on controling a arterial laceration the FD failed to cover me up and put glass all down my back. I stripped outside the back of the buss while getting equipment. It was also around 98degrees at 10am the time of this accident

Think the caption says it all

· Registered
941 Posts
Bad outcome? yeah you would think. But the guy is fine after the entire thing. Had the huge head laceration, multiple fractures in his left arm, fractured left femur, ended up getting 2 chest tubes once the helicopter landed at the level one, had recieved 2 units of blood during the 10min flight to Level 1, and some other things. I saw him 3 days later and he was doing great, he stopped by the base about 2 months later to thank everyone.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.