Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
901 - 920 of 949 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
She actually said this....😂😂😂 - YouTube

No surprise she's upset about supposed teaching, Democrats are the party of keeping people retarded. Have you ever had a conversation with Democrat? They honestly don't know what inflation is never mind wrapping their pea brains around it being caused by printing money.
I guess wherever she was “educated”
Totally missed the decade between 1970 & 1980. She does use big words like lexicon. I bet if you questioned people more of the general public knows what inflation is vs what lexicon means.
someone should ask her what stagflation means and if she doesn’t know, fire her!

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Can't we move forward to a common goal and forgive the party of the KKK and the party of robert byrd/klansman and the party of lbj who said on tape "we will keep them voting for us for 100 years" Lets just let it go bob........ whata say.... c'on man no joke.

Not insulting anyone. Just shining a little light on the history of the dem party.All that up above is 100% fact. That reference is not my words it was a word lbj used quite often....... look it up

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
Yes, the only path to peace is to come together... on the Communists' terms.

It's so laughable how Democrats have weaseled their way out of being THE party of racism. Such a blatant lie. And what does it say about the intelligence and/or racism of their voters?

What is the latest on the racist extension cord in Obama's shrine anyway?

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Well since we’re digging back in time let’s also not forget it was the democrats that got us involved in THE quagmire of the 20th century (Vietnam) and the Republicans that got us OUT. Watch Ken Burns Netflix for an interesting history!

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
I guess wherever she was “educated”
Totally missed the decade between 1970 & 1980. She does use big words like lexicon. I bet if you questioned people more of the general public knows what inflation is vs what lexicon means.
someone should ask her what stagflation means and if she doesn’t know, fire her!
Everyone knows that a Lexicon is the little guy with a green hat on the Lucky Charms Cereal box.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Everyone knows that a Lexicon is the little guy with a green hat on the Lucky Charms Cereal box.
Nah, it ain't, thats the new Lexus EV--Lexi-Con that 'cons' you about it's range....that's what we call the Biden/Harris CON factor, lies lies and more lies. I'm ashamed to say, much of the country has been conned given the mid-term results. Wake up people, and get educated!

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
Can't we move forward to a common goal and forgive the party of the KKK and the party of robert byrd/klansman and the party of lbj who said on tape "we will keep them voting for us for 100 years" Lets just let it go bob........ whata say.... c'on man no joke.

Not insulting anyone. Just shining a little light on the history of the dem party.All that up above is 100% fact. That reference is not my words it was a word lbj used quite often....... look it up
You left out that it was the dems who initiated minimum wage in order to keep black people from taking work away from white people b/c blacks would take the work cheaper! Hmm? I wonder if CRT teaches that??? 🤣

Reactions: 97Mule

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
And the party of murdering black babies. Because, as you know, Planet Parenthood was started for the purpose of eugenics. Particularly getting rid of black people. The racist Margaret Sanger has been a hero of Democrats for damned near a century.

Democrats are racists.

901 - 920 of 949 Posts