Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Political Fun Zone Take II..

24029 948

>:)
861 - 880 of 949 Posts

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
Not sure I'm seeing the political humor in this. Care to explain? Obviously, a Cruz hating lib throws a beer can... but you equate this to a gay prostitute? Homophobic? Again, feel free to tell us why you think this is funny??? We'll wait.

·
Registered
1999 TJ
113 Posts
Not sure I'm seeing the political humor in this. Care to explain? Obviously, a Cruz hating lib throws a beer can... but you equate this to a gay prostitute? Homophobic? Again, feel free to tell us why you think this is funny??? We'll wait.

Literally some of your own words, see how stupid these things can sound...

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
K. What words? I see no correlation. Your meme vs. Tucker quoting sources and asking questions about PP?
And again, you are avoiding explaining your meme and why it's funny. If you can't, then why did you post it in the first place? :unsure: :whistle:

·
Registered
1999 TJ
113 Posts
Lol, Are you serious?

"whaco homeless blm supporting illegal mental drug addict" , "sycophantic lib loving SFPD" , "gay prostitute that likes both drugs and money" , "i do believe it was a lover quarrel" -

My stupidass meme is as legitimate as Tuckers "sources" FFS, difference is I'm posting in a humor thread

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
For those of us that don't obsess over every post in every thread, please provide context when the joke isn't obvious. I spend 10 minutes trying to figure out what the hell that meant because I enjoy the jokes lol. The parade truck gif that is.

Glad to know I didn't just miss something I should have understood. Whew. Btw, vote please everyone. Do your part regardless of who you vote for. Then we can all go back to trashing other peoples politics for fun and entertainment.

861 - 880 of 949 Posts