Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Political Fun Zone Take II..

25579 Views 966 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  bobjp

>:)
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
10,372 Posts

But can you imagine how bad it would be to text and fly:surprise:
A sucky airplane + an even worse car = Flying car. It's amazing, it's bad at everything and you need a pilots license to use it :laugh: And as it sits right now you need a full PP. There are no 'flying cars' that fit in the sports license requirement, which takes less training but is still a speciality license. A sports license limits you to a very lightweight plane, allowance for 1 passenger and low HP. Anything that is legal on the road is going to weigh too much, need too much HP to move that weight, and likely have accommodations for 4 passengers.

On the brighter side, I think flying vehicles will become closer to mainstream as self driving cars get better and better. And it will need to be a VTOL, basically an A to B airborn uber that you own as opposed to 'fly' like a plane.

Until you can take things out of the 'pilots' hands, it's not going to happen. People suck in 2 dimensions, give them a third and watch society end.

· Registered
10,372 Posts
Wife says the paper straws disintegrate before you can finish your drink! LOL

I have yet to see one in person..
I've had them a few places. They make everything you drink taste like wet paper. Coke? Wet brown paper. Mountain dew? Green wet paper. Booze, hangover flavored wet paper. Water? Wet paper. Dip your napkin in your water glass, shove it in your mouth, and there you go. Everything tastes like ***. It's truly the great equalizer in the coke vs pepsi challenge.

And you will go through 2 or 3 if you actually drink an entire glass through them.

I haven't tried the stainless straws yet. They should be better, just difficult to clean.

· Registered
10,372 Posts
Fact: Everyone was using the woods yesterday tailgating at the ZZ Top concert!

Women were going back there to pop a squat, including my wife. LOL

No big deal, people had to take a leak. Last indoor concert I was at women were
using the stalls in the men's room, because the line for the women's was so freaking
long! Yes, including my wife! Nobody gave a rat's ***. LOL

Yes! In NC where the **** storm started! LOL
There's a broad difference between consenting adults and everyone being forced.

· Registered
10,372 Posts
*******[/PHP]
So, it is between pelosi and harris now. When Trump wins (fairly), the dems will claim fraud and on 01/20, pelosi steps in. If Trump loses (unfairly,fraud) then by feb/march harris will take over for biden. biden will be relegated to the resthome or cave, once they are done with him, he will be of no consequence.
Pelosi can't just step in. But nobody thinks joe is actually running for himself.

· Registered
10,372 Posts
She will if the election is contested. After 01/21 she will be acting President.

It is a setup. Hill larry has told the dems to NOT CONCEDE. Pelosi has the same advise. It is painfully obvious what they are trying to do. The best thing that will happen after the elections is the end of the scamdemic.
No she won't. Her term is up jan 3rd if they delay the federal election.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts