Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Great write-up Louie, this is exactly what we were hoping for when we held the contest. Your Jeep looks killer in that last photo with both of the DeFenders on there, before removing them for powder coat.

I forgot to mention that PS included their side inserts with the fenders. They gave me solid backing and plates and aluminum ones with the logo cut out. They are pretty sweet. I'm thinking I'll just have the aluminum with the logo on it unless someone else has an opinion.
The solid plates are the ones that come for free, as part of the DeFender kit. The ones with the Spyder cutout are normally sold separately. You can choose to use either or both, its up to you. Here's what Papa Smurf, our shop YJ, looks like with both plates stacked (with the spyder plate left natural aluminum):

·
Registered
313 Posts
Louie, I've got these I'll send to you if you want them:

We had them made up as a prototype and never put them into production so I still had this first article pair laying around. If you want them, PM me your shipping address and I'll have them sent out.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hell yes I'll take them! Do you want me to send you the other inserts back? PM sent.

Thanks Dusty!
Got your PM, I'll have Starlie send these out to you.

Yeah please send those back if its not too much trouble. We can use them on one of the shop Jeeps here. Also if its not too much trouble, could you temporarily install the Spyder cutout ones and take a few photos for me before sending them back? I'd like to have some shots for our photo galleries :cheers2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.