Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not finished, but I thought that I would add what I have. Still need to have them painted. I only primed so they would not rust before I got them to the paint shop.
Install was a breeze. They come with detailed instructions and their web site is very helpful.
Everything good that you have heard about Poison Spyder is true. Customer service was excellent. Shipping was fast and the fenders were packed better than anything that I have ever received.

I am Jeep poor, I have to save and really shop for deals if I want something big. This was a major decision for me at the moment. I have no regrets about buying these fenders and I consider them a solid investment.

Only drawback was, I missed the free tee shirt by 1 day. Noticed it on FaceBook a day too late... hint hint, nudge, nudge...

I promise to post more pics as I get further along.

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Not finished, but I thought that I would add what I have....Only drawback was, I missed the free tee shirt by 1 day. Noticed it on FaceBook a day too late... hint hint, nudge, nudge...
Thanks for salvaging this thread JonnyZero! We should have sent you the free set instead of UCTJ :laugh:

It looks like you're going to need a bumper. If you order one from us, remind me by PM and we'll throw you that free T-shirt LOL...

·
Registered
190 Posts
The negative flares look sick but since mine is my DD I don't think that will be a good idea lol

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.