Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I did, I looked at all of the links several times.
I am on the tail end of my salvaged Rubicon rebuild and I am at the fenders. I have been searching and researching for several weeks. At this point money is a huge issue as I have almost completely drained my bank account so I have been looking at the best product at the best price. I still have to buy new rims and tires. And we know that those are not cheap.
I have narrowed it down to either the Poison Spyder TJ DeFenders - 3" Flares (Steel) or T&T Customs 3" Flares. Not to happy with all of the extras that I have to buy with the T&T. Also, I have to calculate shipping. I know how much the T&T fenders cost to ship, but I have to call to get a quote on the Poison Spyders.
Decisions decisions. I know how women feel picking out shoes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Went with the DeFenders. The price was right and the quality seems to be the best. I was also really happy with the shipping. I got scared when I was told to call for a shipping quote. Was surprised that it was much less than I expected. Can not wait to get them in and on. I will be adding the pics to my build thread when I get it up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not finished, but I thought that I would add what I have. Still need to have them painted. I only primed so they would not rust before I got them to the paint shop.
Install was a breeze. They come with detailed instructions and their web site is very helpful.
Everything good that you have heard about Poison Spyder is true. Customer service was excellent. Shipping was fast and the fenders were packed better than anything that I have ever received.

I am Jeep poor, I have to save and really shop for deals if I want something big. This was a major decision for me at the moment. I have no regrets about buying these fenders and I consider them a solid investment.

Only drawback was, I missed the free tee shirt by 1 day. Noticed it on FaceBook a day too late... hint hint, nudge, nudge...

I promise to post more pics as I get further along.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.