Performance Accessories 1" Body Lift [$150]

13538 36
Product Information
Price $150
Rating 4
Average Price $1758.58
Manufacturer Performance Accessories
Recommended Yes: 35 / No: 1

This body lift system consists of tough polygraphite blocks, a compound of polyester, graphite, nylon and fiberglass strands. Body lift systems come complete with brackets, hardware and detailed instructions. Note: This kit will not work with fiberglass bodies.

Attachments

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Corporate Whore
598 Posts
Price $98
Pros it lifts the body 1" for more clearence
Cons none really. maybe the instructions are too detailed. IOW, you dont have to do a lot of what the tell you to do to install the kit... it can be done with less dissasembly
Recommended yes

Comments: I gave it an excellent, but I dont have anything to compare it to since this is the only body lift I've ever installed. I just know it was easy to install & works for me

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Price $115
Pros Gives an extra inch of body clearance and tucks your transmission further into the body.
Cons Body rolls a little more.
Recommended yes

Comments: Ive only been able to use this product on this one jeep for one trail... cant say for sure what my review is.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Price $90
Pros Easy to install, price
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Great product for the price. Thorough kit. The instructions are a little too excessive for the 1" kit, seem to be copied from a taller body lift kit in the 3inch range. Installation of 1" kits is far simpler.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Price $1
Pros 1" body lift - not too much, not too little, clearance for tires, opens up space under body
Cons higher COG
Recommended yes

Comments: Don't get carried away. 1" - 1.25" is not a bad thing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Price $80
Pros Easy install
Cons Shifter relocation plate is not a good solution.
Recommended yes

Comments: Easy install. Shifter relocation plate is not a good solution...Find a stand alone that bolts to the T-case like Skyjacker.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.