Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Parkersburg trails

2055 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  jamesmaze54
My one know of any trails or places to go off road near Parkersburg?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
AaronTenney said:
My one know of any trails or places to go off road near Parkersburg?
Trying to find some myself. I'm from belpre but stay in Belleville most of the time. There's some trails in wirt and Ritchie county but I haven't had the time to go out and locate them. Also some stuff around north bend state park. I don't care for a lot of the mud, which unfortunately is what's most common around here. But there are some trails. Just a matter of finding them.

What kind of rig do you have? I have a 97 xj with a 3" and 31s for now. You may see it most often at oreillys on division street. That's where I work.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
idahoboarder said:
Trying to find some myself. I'm from belpre but stay in Belleville most of the time. There's some trails in wirt and Ritchie county but I haven't had the time to go out and locate them. Also some stuff around north bend state park. I don't care for a lot of the mud, which unfortunately is what's most common around here. But there are some trails. Just a matter of finding them. What kind of rig do you have? I have a 97 xj with a 3" and 31s for now. You may see it most often at oreillys on division street. That's where I work.
98 TJ on 33s. Searching the couch for change cause there's so much I want to do to mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.