Optima Yellow Top [$300]

41062 131
Product Information
Price $300
Rating 4
Average Price $1276.63
Manufacturer Optima
Recommended Yes: 127 / No: 6

Demand more from your vehicle? Then get more from your battery. OPTIMA YellowTop batteries are made for the extremes. If you have an extreme vehicle, you expect high performance. Whether your vehicle is made to take the abuse of off-road driving or cranking out decibels, you need more from your battery. OPTIMA batteries with patented SPIRALCELL® Technology deliver that performance. The deep cycle characteristic of this technology coupled with its extreme resistance to vibration provides performance vehicles with the repetitive power they need in a spill-proof package.

If your vehicle has a lot of accessories like running lights, high-performance stereo/AV system, winches, or hydraulics, your vehicle demands more from its battery. OPTIMA YellowTOP batteries provide the extra performance and deep cycling capability that your vehicle demands.

www.optimabatteries.com

Attachments

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Price $123345
Pros .................
Cons ....................
Recommended yes

Comments: .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
15 Posts
Price $12345
Pros .................
Cons ....................
Recommended yes

Comments: .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
17 Posts
Price $100
Pros Never dies
Cons price
Recommended yes

Comments: I love this battery I have let the stereo run for hours and then hoped in the jeep and started no problem super long life never have a problem battery if you havn't gotten one yet go get it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Price $201.99
Pros Will work well with mu wintch
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: I installed the Optima Red Top battery in my jeep way back in 1998. In 2012 it started to show it's age (specially after I drained the lights more then once with the lights. I had to finally get a new battery. I opted for the Yellow Top because of the Warn 9000i winch, On board air, CB, and Radio I have in the Jeep. I just finished the swap out and it could not have been easier. I really like the front accessory terminals.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Price $199
Pros Long lasting and very underrated
Cons very tall battery
Recommended yes

Comments: This is the second optima i have currently in my jeep. i use for sound support and secondary power supply. very reliable and very underrated.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Price $239.99
Pros Starting rower, Deep-Cycle, Long life, Great for trucks with a lot of accessories or if you have plans to add additional lights/winch ect..
Cons Price
Recommended yes

Comments: I have never had a problem with my Yellow-Top. Left stereo/lights on for upwards of an hour at time on a few trips and it never seems to care. If your shopping for a new battery and you have additional accessories to run on your Jeep look into an Optima.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Price $170
Pros Installed new, 8 plus years still going strong. Doesn't normally require replacement as often as a wet cell battery. Has good battery ratings and RC.
Cons When completely and near drained doesn't behave quite the same as a wet / open cell battery.
Recommended yes

Comments: I can't find the receipt and remember the price being around ~150.00 - ~180.00 before or after sales tax.

AGM batteries have less frequent national average replacement statistics than open/wet cells.

No battery acid spills destroying clothing. Battery has fairly good ratings. Can be charge with old style battery chargers, seems to charge more efficiently when used with newer PWM type battery chargers.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Price $200
Pros first one lasted almost 9 years, on my second one now (two years), this is not a dd so it sits often for days/weeks between use so a AGM is very forgiving for this type of use as it is easy to bring back from discharge multiple times unlike a wet cell. I have a 1000 watt sub and 200 watt head unit, so the clean 740 CCA is also helpful.
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: I own a bunch of drivers and most rarely get regular use so I make it a point to go with AGM since they are easy to refresh after deep discharge unlike a conventional battery. I usually get twice the time from this type of battery (7 to 10 years) as a regular conventional battery would last. I also have subs in all my vehicles so the dependability of these helps.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Price $250
Pros Dual Posts, Deep Cycle, Long lasting
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: I've had this in my jeep for about a year and have yet to kill it. I've run lights and radio with the jeep off for over 6 hours and it still cranks right up. I've left the lights on during an 8 hour work day... still cranks right up. I recently spooled up 100' of winch line and towards the end I realized that my jeep wasn't on.... even then... it cranked right up! This battery is a beast!

121 - 132 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.