121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Price $145
Pros 800+ CCA
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Since I've bought this battery I have not had any issues. I recently had a non-start/stalling issue with my YJ. The battery would crank the starter for minutes on end w/o losing any power. It took me approximately 3 days of cranking on the starter to eventually lose it's charge. Has definitely proven that the price paid was worth it!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Price $155
Pros Cranks and cranks and cranks. Super
Cons None yet
Recommended yes

Comments: Excellent battery. Can be mounted in any orientation and comes in a variety of options; top post, side screws, both, and left or right negative configuration

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Price $85
Pros much deeper power than stock style battery
Cons this battery will crank longer than any normal starter should be turned over. not really a bad thing but keep in mind while using one.
Recommended yes

Comments: everyone pretty much knows what to expect from these batteries. they are powerful, and durable.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Price $189
Rating 5
Pros Fantastic CCAs. Cranks my old 258 over super fast.
Cons Mounting the biggest case was a bit difficult.
Recommended yes

Comments: I love this thing. I never have to worry about running my battery down and my starter spins like a top even on the coldest of days. Definately going to buy another this summer when I set my CJ up with dual batteries.:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Price $180
Pros Good cranking amps. Gel battery meaning no more spills...
Cons a little expensive...
Recommended yes

Comments: Great Battery runs my warn winch and also powers my sound system well...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Price $219
Pros five years old still warrantied and still kicking strong
Cons tall battery
Recommended yes

Comments: i have owned a optima in all cars and trucks ive had and they are reliable and very very underrated. this is just 1 of 2 optimas i have in my wj.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Price $250
Pros Great battery that stays good and charged
Cons Costs a lot but you get what you pay for
Recommended yes

Comments: I had an autozone battery but it was almost like you couldn't run two things at once. My electric fan would make the lights dim with the engine running. The optima runs everything at the same time with no problems and no drain

121 - 134 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.