967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $1400
Rating 4
Average Price $747.97
Manufacturer Old Man Emu
Recommended Yes: 79 / No: 2

2" Suspension Lift consisting of rear leaf springs and front coils. Paired w/ OME nitrocharger shocks. Leaf spring bushings need to be sourced.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $500
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Overall, a great lift. Components are top notch. Wish I would have gone w/ the heavy load springs for a little extra capacity.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Price $750
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: The OME 2.5" kit for YJ's was not an option for this profile section, but that's actually what I have. Regardless of the kit, however, I know that OME quality is superior to all other kits on the market. I could not be happier with the components. Shocks and springs are developed simultaneously to ensure perfect fits; it shows.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Price $700
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: It's not cheap but compared with other lifts it's not even in the same league. The ride is outstanding and on the trail it's great.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Price $400
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Great lift. Rides Very Close to stock, won't say better than stock unless you have an old worn out suspension.....

·
Registered
143 Posts
Price $900
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Awesome

·
SWEET!!
36 Posts
Price $600
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: awsome lift for a daily driver, rides great

·
Registered
201 Posts
Price $1000
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Great upgrade, Rides much better than stock. In order to fit 33's, I added spring spacers so that I could keep the ride quality.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Price $550
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: The greatest off road and on the street! I used 3/4 " spacers with the Light Duty springs and have had great results. No regrets.
I pieced this lift together with new front springs and used rear springs and black shocks from a different retailer.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.