Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
781 - 790 of 790 Posts

· Registered
‘22 Gladiator / Reaper Off Road Stinger bumper - APEX 12K winch - AEV 2” lift - Core Track Bars 35’s
8 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

That was my 2021 Gladiator. Had everything but leather. After a year and a half, two trips cross country and two trips to Arkansas after my mom died, I had 30,500 miles.
I decided I better trade off while in factory warranty and get the color I want...

· Registered
‘22 Gladiator / Reaper Off Road Stinger bumper - APEX 12K winch - AEV 2” lift - Core Track Bars 35’s
8 Posts
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle

Automotive parking light Land vehicle Tire Car Wheel
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

So I traded the ‘21 in on a ‘22 soft top manual locks/manual windows, Dealer transferred my Reaper Off Road bumper and installed my winch. I took it home and installed my AEV 2” spacer lift and CORE 4x4 adjustable track bars. And Teraflex 1.75” wheel spacers.

Took it back to the dealer and they installed the 315/70R17 Toyo MT’s. All five...
I had them order a steel wheel to match the stock wheels so I can do a five wheel rotate.

So they put the spare in the box and told me the technician tried and said it would not fit underneath the bed. 🙄
I went home and casually put the spare up under the bed.

· Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 4159639
View attachment 4159640 View attachment 4159638
So I traded the ‘21 in on a ‘22 soft top manual locks/manual windows, Dealer transferred my Reaper Off Road bumper and installed my winch. I took it home and installed my AEV 2” spacer lift and CORE 4x4 adjustable track bars. And Teraflex 1.75” wheel spacers.

Took it back to the dealer and they installed the 315/70R17 Toyo MT’s. All five...
I had them order a steel wheel to match the stock wheels so I can do a five wheel rotate.

So they put the spare in the box and told me the technician tried and said it would not fit underneath the bed. 🙄
I went home and casually put the spare up under the bed.
Nice looking ride.

781 - 790 of 790 Posts