Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
good idea for a thread, this topic seems to come up often. My biggest point in cage design is strength. ALot of cages are built to look cool, and safety is an afterthought. Also, alot of people are tending to go with a lot of tubing in there cages and it ends up looking like a junglegym.

here is a link to the complete build of my cage, and all of the pics should be working now
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62878

Here are a few pics of my cage. Halo design, 2 inch DOM tubing, 6 direct frame tie in points

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
BART CJ5 said:
I was goint to coment on those welds too. They look like hell. I can't believe PSC would have that kind of crap on there stuff unless it is just a cover pass to give it some kinda bling factor.
go and search on pirate for it. the shop forman got on a defended it and that is not an cover bead. IF the weld was just on the gusset but if you look at the rest of the cage, all the welds on the cage are like that

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.