Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
That 11.98 on the dial-in board would indicate competition in a bracket race. That wired switch on the shifter could activate nitrous for a little boost in power. It looks like it has another switch on the center console that may activate a line loc, that would come in handy for bracket racing. I think I can see rubber on aft edge of the rear wheel openings, evidence from doing burnouts. It looks like it’s street legal, so who knows what it’s used for, my guess is it’s a weekend toy for the summer months, that may see occasional time on the drag strip. Swap the street wheels & tires for some front runners & slicks on the back, and go kick some butt in something unique.

Kinda like Junk Mail.

Attachments

Reactions: NashvilleTJ

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Yup, I think he may have done a burnout or two. It’s not gonna stick to the tub that well, since it’s a knife edge. Unlike other body styles, with curves & contrasting colors that will make the rubber stand out a little more after doing a burnout.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
That diamond plate steering wheel is scary, and my right shoulder hurts looking at that shifter. I bet it’s fun to drive.

Reactions: underscore

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
The dudes face is blacked out, the front tag is fuzzed out, and he has a gun in his hand…one of those pictures that makes you wonder?

Maybe he’s pissed of at someone for dropping a VW on his Jeep?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
The forklift Jeep brings a whole new meaning to the term utility vehicle. I am still trying to figure out which end is the front or rear. Maybe the red headlights are really the tail lights? I don’t know where you get these pictures SKT, but you seem to have an endless supply of interesting pictures.

I’ll rotate this one. It looks like a great hunting rig.

Attachments

Reactions: SKT

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
I thought they figured out the levitating Wrangler back in the eighties?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
I’m no expert, but it looks like the CJ-6 was produced 1955 -1981.

I bet that diesel version was nice.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
I really like that paint scheme. Now you have my little mind working overtime…Thanks SKT…lol

Attachments

Reactions: SKT

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
I was wondering the same thing? They look like bottle caps

When I saw the rusty beach Jeep, I thought man, that looks like the Outer Banks.

The next picture confirms it.

Be careful walking by it, if you touch it you might get tetanus…lol
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Cool? Scary? I’ll go with different.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts