Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two years ago, those who are paying attention learned that Brandon took bribes from China, Russia, and Ukraine. The mainstream media have concluded that the Brandon administration is now a lost cause, so they're finally admitting what we knew two years ago :

Suppression and censorship by Facebook and Twitter needs to be investigated :

Brandon is compromised by Chinese intelligence, Russian intelligence :

10% of the electorate were Brandon voters who say they would have voted for Trump if they had known about this :

Even though this is not new to us, I feel it bears repeating now that the mainstream media are finally admitting it.

· Registered
6,531 Posts
Are you sure about that? Or is this just the same tactic as applied to Hillary's emails and illegal server:

"Folks, we've completed our FBI investigation which did include finding 30,000 deleted emails and illegal servers, and there is absolutely nothing to see here or to prosecute. Please proceed with the 2016 election."

At some point the heat does get too intense to avoid altogether so the better option is to investigate it and give it your stamp of approval.

· Registered
14,029 Posts
Most likely, they are only admitting what they know the obama admin. configured DOJ will likely ignore. Just like Bob's point. I'm not getting excited over any of this until I see corrupt people indicted and prosecuted!

Reactions: bruinjeeper

· Registered
19,070 Posts
Most likely, they are only admitting what they know the obama admin. configured DOJ will likely ignore. Just like Bob's point. I'm not getting excited over any of this until I see corrupt people indicted and prosecuted!
Well you know that's not going to happen, they're too busy still trying to screw Trump over things he had nothing to do with.

· Registered
13,343 Posts
A piece of the puzzle -
My 2¢ the interference, distractions, media* slant, before the last election was coordinated, the question - WHO.
BLM, Antifa, protest (RIOT), Seattle, 1619, CRT, revisionist history, who funded that, notice their influence fading
they were tools. My country was 'played' .

* main stream, social, advertising, visual.

Reactions: tjsoenso

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Agreed, the mainstream media are making a shameless attempt to try to salvage their non-existent credibility. And, at the same time, they omit most of the story, hoping most viewers won't go any further to look up details for themselves :

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Reactions: 97Mule
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.