Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1501 - 1520 of 1533 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
the page is ROUGH RIDERS OFF ROAD CLUB. they are out of bismark, and they seem to have a pretty good group. I have tried to get a good group here in fargo, but the area is a little lax for get togethers. I do post here when we are planning to go out to play, so this is a good place to be on as well. welcome to the jeep world!!

·
Registered
2021 Gladiator=stock/98 XJ just a little lift
11 Posts
the page is ROUGH RIDERS OFF ROAD CLUB. they are out of bismark, and they seem to have a pretty good group. I have tried to get a good group here in fargo, but the area is a little lax for get togethers. I do post here when we are planning to go out to play, so this is a good place to be on as well. welcome to the jeep world!!
We are actually out of Minot but there is a good number of us that are in Bismark as well. I was just looking at Appleton as a potential wheeling spot pretty long drive for most of us though. Connect with us on FB. SAY HELLO!

·
Registered
495 Posts
hey, I am up for a meet and greet again. I know a couple others are as well. just talked to charlie yesterday, we are loooking at least 3 weeks till it dries out some, really soft right now. name the day and place and we will be there. appleton is also on my schedule to try to get to.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello North Dakota, from Winnipeg.

We have 5 or 6 clubs in our area. Good wheeling east of the city.

This may not play on some tablets/phones, but does play on a pc...

A bunch of us will be wheeling just outside of Grand Forks on June 14th. There is a private park. I don't know if it is an event open to all, the group going down from here were invited.

We will be in town that weekend.

·
Registered
495 Posts
ok, I guess we are heading to the farm on sunday july 13. I know it is a little short on notice, but all are welcome. we will be meeting at 800 am at kmart on south university in fargo, and leaving from there

·
Registered
24 Posts
Don't know when this will be seen but nice jk scamp_71. I'm that tiny stock rescue green jk you parked next to at the Ramada today. Finally graduated from NDSU so I can start making money and buy parts :2thumbsup:

If there is anything going down in the Fargo area I'd be game to join in!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Don't know when this will be seen but nice jk scamp_71. I'm that tiny stock rescue green jk you parked next to at the Ramada today. Finally graduated from NDSU so I can start making money and buy parts :2thumbsup:

If there is anything going down in the Fargo area I'd be game to join in!
Thanks! I agree...time to lift your rig! In the next couple months I will be installing a different lift on my rig so if you'd be interested in a used lift at a reasonable price I'll have one for sale.

I assume you were there for the NDNGA convention?

1501 - 1520 of 1533 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.