1481 - 1500 of 1533 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Sure thing man! Will be sweet to hang out and do some wheeling

·
Registered
106 Posts
My name is Martin on Rough Riders. I'm on it with the old xj and orange steering. but if anyone is planning on going to Kansas Rocks for Frostbite let me know. I'd love see everyone down there. IF you need any info it's all on google and on the kansasrocks website.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm looking at getting a cabin, any suggestions on which campground? Can't see info online but it appears there are cabins at Steelwheel?
Yea steelwheel has some. Also check out hidden valley campground It's right next door to steelwheel. There is also a place I've stayed at that is called creekside campground. They all should have websites which I can get get them for you If you need them

·
Registered
154 Posts
For those of you not in the Facebook page there are some folks coming to Bismarck for a desert run on March 1st.. and on the 22nd I think. Anyone up for that?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey guys just wondering who is planning on going to Jeep camp is SD? Just curious as to how many people from ND are making it. I was just down there on Wednesday and talked to the club president and sounds like it will be a good turn out this year. Post up if your planning on going.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm hoping to go and also hoping to get a lot of work done on my Jeep prior. Got a reservation for a cabin at Steelwheel.
Awesome! What you doing to the jeep?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I wish.. probably be a couple more years before I can do it...unless I come without wife and kids. My oldest boy Charlie is 3 so he would probably enjoy it but Jack is only 8months. I can't even get my wife to come to the desert with me so I have some work to do there yet.. Someday though.

You coming to the desert on March 1st Chad? Anyone?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yea I will be there on the 1st.

·
Registered
49 Posts
jpterbl1 said:
Awesome! What you doing to the jeep?
Want to go to 37s. Plan for a metalcloak lift (3.5") and flat fenders. Axle upgrades and likely regear. May also change the exhaust. In order to do all that I need to get a spare vehicle which we are looking at now. Unfortunately my oldest daughter will be thinking about a learners permit in the next year or two so we'll need something safe she can learn in. Suppose I could teach her on the rocks?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Me! No.. just kidding. This page is dead btw.. get in the facebook group there bud!

1481 - 1500 of 1533 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.