Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

North Dakota Jeep Club

169470 Views 1532 Replies 85 Participants Last post by  WesternEdge
This club is out of Minot North Dakota. The club is not limited to just Jeeps. We take all comers and everyone is welcome. There are no fees to become member. We take trips all round the north dakota area and family members and friends are welcome to come as well. If your around the Minot area and would like to join our club email us at. [email protected]
1461 - 1480 of 1533 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
Yea we should plan for that Saturday then.

Jeep camp will be June 18th - 21st. I know there's five rigs rolling that way as of right now from bismarck. The more, the better. Here's a link

www.blackhillsjeeps.com/jeepcamp.html

If your coming get a place to stay asap. They tend to fill up fast.

· Registered
314 Posts
Don't forget your trail pass too! There's a link on the jeep camp Web page for it

· Registered
314 Posts
I had to get it 2 summers ago when I went down. Do most folks camp or stay in hotels at jeep camp?
Up until last year I always tented it at the steel wheel. Last year I opted for a cabin in hidden Valley. Did the same this year but instead did one at steel wheel. They just built some this past year. It's more fun to try and stay close together. Hidden Valley is right next door along with I believe it's called creekside. They are all very short drives or walks in case there's a few to many beers around the camp fire

· Registered
314 Posts
Haha do that it will be a good time!

· Registered
314 Posts
Do you have info on the cabin in hidden valley. In going to try to make it this year last year I got ****ed over by cancer lol. So I so want to do this.
Call them up man. There cabins ar really nice. That will be awesome if you come. The more people from ND the better

· Registered
314 Posts
Jpterbl1,

Who have you used for welding, ie axle upgrades? Got a buddy in town looking and maybe someday I'll do the same.

Thanks!
One of my good buddies made my custom front axle for me. He does awesome work and his welds or picture perfect along with being strong. He's always looking for work. I can shoot you his number and info. I'll let him know you or you're buddy will be calling him sometime.

PM me your number. I had some phone problems and don't think I have your number anymore.

· Registered
106 Posts
From Fargo ND I'm heading to Frostbite (offroad event) in Kansas Rocks Recreational Park. The event is on Feb22 and i'm leaving the day before, and leaving the day after. For more info here's the site, and the youtube link for 2013 highlights.

http://www.ksrockspark.com/event/ks-rocks-park-frostbite-2012/

· Registered
154 Posts
I would like to invite all of you guys to the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/roughridersoffroadclub/ but I am not friends with any of you on Facebook.. If you want to PM me your name or whatever I will invite you. Good group, I think the format is better than the forum.

· Registered
314 Posts
What is the place called. Or town area Or link even. I looked it up I'm not seeing the right info.
Send a link or something with name of cabins
Heres a link to the hidden valley campground:

www.hiddenvalleydeadwood.com

I know steel wheel had some now too but from what I've heard they are all spoken for here's a link to Them also:

www.steelwheelcampground.com

The steel wheel is where the event is held. Hidden valley is right next to it so it works out very well.

1461 - 1480 of 1533 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.