Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1441 - 1460 of 1533 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Edmyers said:
I'd like to do desert but this weekend will be no good, but maybe end of month I'll be ready or beginning of February. Got bunch of stuff to do. That I need get done, one is my new tires!!! Only 33" but big upgrade for me.
Yeah!!! 33s on your jeep will do sooo much! Yours. Is already badass!

· Registered
123 Posts
Wow I almost made a big tire mistake, I seen the tires I was going to get , on are work truck what junk. Bridgestone dueller. Are not made got North Dakota. I'll buy my own. Any suggestion. 285/70/17. I was lookng at wrangler duratrac. And the wrangler Kevlar. Same price ish. Any ither tire at that size worth lookng at???

· Registered
28 Posts
Edmyers said:
Wow I almost made a big tire mistake, I seen the tires I was going to get , on are work truck what junk. Bridgestone dueller. Are not made got North Dakota. I'll buy my own. Any suggestion. 285/70/17. I was lookng at wrangler duratrac. And the wrangler Kevlar. Same price ish. Any ither tire at that size worth lookng at???
Glad you caught that!

· Registered
314 Posts
I love my kevlars! Been nothing but a great performer. I've also had a set of the duratracs on my power Wagon and loved them too. I would go with either one yo be honest. If you want best proformance all round go with the kevlars. But if you want a tire that good on ice then go duratracs. Either way Goodyear is a awesome choice but I am a little biased considering other brands I've ran have never performed as good.

· Registered
314 Posts
Planning Saturday at noon down at the desert. Meet in the open area in the entrance.

· Registered
314 Posts
Im working this weekend.. not happy.
That sucks man! We have to try to make plans again. Not only to go wheeling but just to get together and hang out. Gtg somewhere have some beers, food and just bs about Jeeps and life

· Registered
223 Posts
https://www.treadwright.com/c-22-285-70r17.aspx

I have the guard dog mud terrains, i think they are more like an aggressive all terrain though. They do make a little bit of road noise but I don't mind that. They always get good reviews so I tried them out and they are definitely worth the money. I've had mine almost 2 years and they still look new.
Edit: sorry I had just seen they are out of stock. I'd check back in a week though, I've seen it change pretty quick

· Registered
154 Posts
Sounds good to me.. It just turns out that I am on-call this weekend. Unlucky I guess. Some snow wheelin would be great this weekend.. the weather will be perfect. I am definatly game for some beers and Jeep talk. You still have my number? It hasn't changed.

· Registered
49 Posts
breybok said:
Hello all. New to the forum. I am in Grand Forks and I just removed a 52" LED lightbar and lightbar brackets. Was wondering if anyone here would be interested in them. Only had them on the Jeep for 2 months. Was supposed to use them traveling back and forth from minot each weekend late at night, but to many cars travel the roads now so they were barely used. Any takers
Still have it? For the right price I'd consider buying them. I've got a 2012 JK, what do you have? I'm in Bismarck.

· Registered
49 Posts
MattND said:
Sounds good to me.. It just turns out that I am on-call this weekend. Unlucky I guess. Some snow wheelin would be great this weekend.. the weather will be perfect. I am definatly game for some beers and Jeep talk. You still have my number? It hasn't changed.
I think meeting up would be good. Can't wheel this weekend as I have the kids as the wife is going to Pink in Fargo

· Registered
129 Posts
Well turns out I won't be back this weekend. Streets finally got down to the pavement with warmer temps and on the way to lunch I hear a 'tick tick tick' going down the road. Find a friggin' bolt stuck in my driver rear tire. While searching for which tire had the hitch hiker, I also found some snow up around the driver front wheel well kinda stained reddish. Long story short, the jeep isn't in interstate shape at the moment. Have fun tomorrow...should be a great day for some snow wheeling!

· Registered
314 Posts
Well turns out I won't be back this weekend. Streets finally got down to the pavement with warmer temps and on the way to lunch I hear a 'tick tick tick' going down the road. Find a friggin' bolt stuck in my driver rear tire. While searching for which tire had the hitch hiker, I also found some snow up around the driver front wheel well kinda stained reddish. Long story short, the jeep isn't in interstate shape at the moment. Have fun tomorrow...should be a great day for some snow wheeling!
That sucks man! Well it sounds like it was going to be just you and me anyway. Was anyone else planning on making it? I've got a couple guys locally that were going to let me know also.

· Registered
129 Posts
That sucks man! Well it sounds like it was going to be just you and me anyway. Was anyone else planning on making it? I've got a couple guys locally that were going to let me know also.
Yea...I was looking forward to it. Been too long and should be a beautiful day. Shooting for super bowl weekend back home next. Also, keep me posted on Jeep camp. I think I'd like to try and make it this summer.

1441 - 1460 of 1533 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.