Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

North Dakota Jeep Club

169469 Views 1532 Replies 85 Participants Last post by  WesternEdge
This club is out of Minot North Dakota. The club is not limited to just Jeeps. We take all comers and everyone is welcome. There are no fees to become member. We take trips all round the north dakota area and family members and friends are welcome to come as well. If your around the Minot area and would like to join our club email us at. [email protected]
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2021 Gladiator=stock/98 XJ just a little lift
12 Posts
Saying Hi y'all. Up here in Minot. Running a 98 XJ. It's mostly a toy now, but I'm looking to find some wheelers around here. Lotsa Jeeps up here, looking to say hi.

-Eric

· Registered
12 Posts
Nayers, Edmyers, shbeet5, ford79ranger, we should all meet up some time. Really need to find a group of like minded people around here. LOTS of lifted Jeeps and no clubs. Not good!

Here's the start of one: They have two pages. One as a front to get us out there, and one for discussion. Someday maybe we'll get organized enough to have an actual website.
https://www.facebook.com/roughridersmjc

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1440707346152178/

· Registered
12 Posts
Id go with gears. Its most expensive way to go but with the age of our xjs, the axles could go for a freshening of bearings and the like. A set of 4.10 or 4.56s will do wonders for your low end torgue and power. It will help with gas mileage as well because you'll be back to the final gear ratios that these things came from the factory with. With the added bonus of being able to trust your speedometer again!

· Registered
12 Posts
shbeet5 sent you a PM. We're having a meeting the 15th of Feb at Pizza in Minot. 7Pm

EDIT*** Pizza Ranch LOL***

· Registered
12 Posts
the page is ROUGH RIDERS OFF ROAD CLUB. they are out of bismark, and they seem to have a pretty good group. I have tried to get a good group here in fargo, but the area is a little lax for get togethers. I do post here when we are planning to go out to play, so this is a good place to be on as well. welcome to the jeep world!!
We are actually out of Minot but there is a good number of us that are in Bismark as well. I was just looking at Appleton as a potential wheeling spot pretty long drive for most of us though. Connect with us on FB. SAY HELLO!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.