Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

North Dakota Jeep Club

169470 Views 1532 Replies 85 Participants Last post by  WesternEdge
This club is out of Minot North Dakota. The club is not limited to just Jeeps. We take all comers and everyone is welcome. There are no fees to become member. We take trips all round the north dakota area and family members and friends are welcome to come as well. If your around the Minot area and would like to join our club email us at. [email protected]
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
So who do I see when I want to start upgrading my axles? Specifically anything needing welding like the gussets. I'd like to do as much of my upgrades as I can but realize is unlikely I'll have time to learn welding properly.

Hopefully I'll get some clips from my Gopro up soon from our recent wheeling.

· Registered
49 Posts
I had the Gopro hero 2 with a suction mount that was inside the windshield. I used it a lot when I went to the Blackhills Jeep Jamboree, although I still need to find a good place to mount it under the body.

· Registered
49 Posts
Anybody have any experience or heard at all about metal cloak suspension? They have one called the gamechanger, but its up there in cost around 4K. Is that just plain ridiculous or is it reasonable if I can afford it. I'm also assuming it would have everything I need for the suspension. I also assume I need to switch out the stock driveshaft. I'd be looking at their fender flares as well. I'm still new to Jeeping and don't have much mechanical experience, but I'm hoping to get something I'll stay with for some time.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.