Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

North Dakota Jeep Club

169049 1532
This club is out of Minot North Dakota. The club is not limited to just Jeeps. We take all comers and everyone is welcome. There are no fees to become member. We take trips all round the north dakota area and family members and friends are welcome to come as well. If your around the Minot area and would like to join our club email us at. [email protected]
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
excuse me i hate to bust into your thread here but i'm from Grand Forks,ND and was wondering if anyone is interested in wheeling in Gilbert,mn August 17-19. my husband and i don't have jeeps that we wheel but buggys. i know this is a jeep forum but the pickins are slim in our area. l0l

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just wanted to let people know that hopefully this summer my husband and i will be having a few "get togethers" for anyone into off roading. my husband and i have a small chunk of land here in grand forks that we used to run a motocross track on. it's all gone now and we are in the process of building an obstical course type play ground. we are not part of the River Wranglers of east grand forks but do own the Surplus Center here in town. while we are both custom buggy people we are totally a jeep family! lol we currently have 5 jeeps most of wich are just daily drivers. we realize that there isn't much wheelin areas and are trying to get a little something going that isn't such a drive for people. our play ground does include... side by side mud pits so that you can race your friends. a short gulley with obsticals in it such as tires n culverts. there will also hopefully be a type of rock garden area. along with a hill climb and a few other fun things to play on. we are doing everything we can to have this up and running by june. depending of course on our weather.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.