Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

North Dakota Jeep Club

169041 1532
This club is out of Minot North Dakota. The club is not limited to just Jeeps. We take all comers and everyone is welcome. There are no fees to become member. We take trips all round the north dakota area and family members and friends are welcome to come as well. If your around the Minot area and would like to join our club email us at. [email protected]
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey all. Not new to Jeeps but new to jeepforum.com I think my brother may have bumped into a couple of you guys yesterday (sat. 4/14) in West Fargo (he has a black WK). Anyways, I haven't had much luck hooking up with any other Jeeps in the area and after he mentioned you guys (if I have the right group here) were going out wheelin' and were on this forum I figured I'd try to make contact. Looking forward to catching up with you guys sometime.

and heres my rig...

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Also, is this thread sort of the "official" thread for area get togethers / other news? i was doing some more perusing and found some talk of a potential monthly type meet n greet. I'd definitely be game for that. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
nce looking rig. this seems to be the one for the guys to go playing. keep an eye up for another play day, weather in bismark or our group here in fargo.
ideally here in fargo as i don't have anywhere to go. what's the scoop/background on "the farm" near Dunvilla? would be nice to have a place within an hour to get off the pavement for a day :thumbsup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
the farm is a private property owned by a friend of mine. he lets us have and event day when convienent for him. looks like you just missed out on yesterday, but it was damp, and cool. ended up being a mud day. there are a couple mud holes to run through, mild play to wild deep stuff. there is a small rock garden being developed. we have a couple hill climbs and are working on more in the woods. all in all, a great place to get out and play. it is right at 50 miles out.
gotcha. well definitely keep me posted on the next outting. i'd love to tag along and lend a hand getting any trails ready and what not.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Brewskiskeeter said:
Scamp, I've seen your Jeep. I thought I saw it on CL for sale too? I've seen your Jeep a couple doors down from Marty Gomph, I used to work for him. Nice Jeep, maybe we can get together and wheel sometime.
Thats me. Yep...just a couple doors down from marty. I do have it listed om CL...just thought i'd toss it on and put a bit of a premium price and see if there would be any bites. Kinda thinking a 2012 and the new 3.6 would be a little nicer than that dog 3.8, ha! I'd be game for some wheelin almost any weekend. I just dont have access to anything down here.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Anyone want or know anyone looking for a set of 5 17" stock Moabs (5x5" bolt pattern) with the 255/75R17 BFG MT TA/KM's on them? About 10K on the set with 5 tire rotation. No lug chunking or cuts. I'm moving up to 35's and changing wheel size and would like to have a buyer lined up before I make the purchase on the new shoes.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Cherokee_ftw_5 said:
Sorry "Scamp" The person who was going to be our trail leader broke a driveshaft and he's out, we're planning for next weekend now, 3rd times the charm right? lol. I had my heart set on tomorrow but there's only going to be about 4 or 5 of us going, and this way it'll be next weekend so it won't interfere with the River Wranglers event I guess. Not my fault! >_> andy...
Oh well. It'll give me the day to wrap up a couple projects on the Jeep and give her a vacuum and bath too. Let me know about next weekend when you guys figure out a plan of attack. Have a good rest of the weekend all.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Appleton & Shameless for sale item plug

Just thought I'd toss this out there for anyone interested. A good handful of us from another forum are planning a trip to Appleton Sat. 9/29 and as always, in my opinion, the more the merrier. They're a good group of folks that I went wheeling with down in the Blackhills last month.

Also, if anyone is interested or knows anyone interested, I have my stock Moabs (17" wheel) and BFG MT TA/KMs (255/75R17 - measure to 31") up for sale. Set of 5. About 15k on the tires rotated every 5k miles. No cuts, chunks, or cupping. Would like to get $1K for the set.

I want to move up to 35's and change wheel size so the catch is the buyer would have to be a little flexible on the swap schedule. I don't want to order my new shoes until these are spoken for.

·
Registered
129 Posts
loneeagle78 said:
scamp, nice to meet you and have you out. you should have stayed for the second st of trails, it got more interesting, a few broken items, and 1 truck still there... big red... stuck in lake... finally home at 2 am, after red was stuck at about 5:30....
Wow! Must've gotten buried big time. It was good to finally meet everyone.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Cherokee_ftw_5 said:
Yeah, I definitely want to go. And scamp! I yelled at you but you didn't here me, I saw you driving down 13th. Those are mtrs aren't they? They look sick!
Sorry man...i mustve been zoned out. Yea...got the GY mt/r kevlars. Love the look, but have some balancing issues that are starting to piss me off. I'm sure once i get that sorted out i'll dig 'em more. They definitely make it look a lot meaner.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.