Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

North Dakota Jeep Club

169428 Views 1532 Replies 85 Participants Last post by  WesternEdge
This club is out of Minot North Dakota. The club is not limited to just Jeeps. We take all comers and everyone is welcome. There are no fees to become member. We take trips all round the north dakota area and family members and friends are welcome to come as well. If your around the Minot area and would like to join our club email us at. [email protected]
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
I'm new to this forum, but i've had a CherokeeForum account for a while. I've been dying to go wheeling, but I couldn't find anyone to go with. Could I tag along? If so, I'd need some info on this. No clue where it is or anything.

· Registered
106 Posts
I'm totally going. =) You'll give me a time and place to meet right? When will we be done?

· Registered
106 Posts
That YJ needs to come. And my friends in arizona all just went to butcher cove and I need to show them up. lol.

· Registered
106 Posts
she's gonna be running like that til we get in there and fix the timing a bit.

· Registered
106 Posts
up to Loneeagle78 really. he's the coordinator mostly. He says we're doing a spring trip. I plan on having some more upgrades by then. =D

· Registered
106 Posts
lol. Yes, I'll be stud farming my jeep for those who want in. ;) Mostly mechanical, like auto gear lockout (wiring), msd ignition, which i already have the blaster coil, new tcase eventually, new kicks coming soon, and I'm thinking some new rear shackles. but I have new hubs and axle joints to put in.. but those go under maintenance.

· Registered
106 Posts
i would if I could afford it. But if you've seen my build thread, you'd understand I'm a junkyard build. =D

· Registered
106 Posts
such as my shock mounts. lol. weak weld, broke the welds off, welded them back up twice as strong.

· Registered
106 Posts
i wish. Money is tight til after christmas and i get my tires.

· Registered
106 Posts
I hope so.. I'm dying to go wheeling with the new gears! =(

· Registered
106 Posts
wow. that thing is CLEAN. lol. I don't know much about wheeling out here, I'm new to here.

· Registered
106 Posts
Very well then. Sunday. =D oh, and I can probably help you with that tcase. There's a BILLION how to's online. It's very simple. Just takes a little time and caution. What brand sye do you have? I want you to go, I wanna see more JEEPS!

· Registered
106 Posts
I'd go, but I work tomorrow (desert trip) but I'm definitely going to the farm, I'd check on those driveline vibes and see if one of your ujoints is going out, mine got really bad after the lift, and I changed em' and they've survived.

· Registered
106 Posts
I'm so excited! =D I wanna play on the rock garden a little.

· Registered
106 Posts
So who all is coming? Raise your hand! =P

· Registered
106 Posts
We're SO ON! =D Land owner says NO 2 wheel drives, and no quads, he doesn't want the land too chewed up. So, Be respectful and whatnot.

· Registered
106 Posts
there was a green xj limited out here for sale on craigslist for 800 bucks. It was said to have a front differential issue because the driveshaft went out. the front end was a little bashed up too, they said it runs great and drives fine in 2by, I have an extra differential, it also only had 140k on it i think! SO.. i tried to get it, but he doesn't answer my calls. Anyone else seen this thing?

· Registered
106 Posts
I'd do that, I don't post up on here because i don't know what to say lol. But i like talking to people in my area. How is everyone? this is for Brewskeetser. he maxed his inbox.

Nice meeting you today Jeff. I like your TJ. Sorry i was in a rush, had to close up shop. But anyway, these are as good as they get, I'm glad I found some for 83 bucks because that's what i want. other companies make the same kind of thing but they're all about the same price, and since i'm from the Mojave desert, Mojave Offroad Racing Enterprises, M.O.R.E., although in this case, the M in M.O.R.E stands for mountain. =/ I might as well get these ones, and they come zink plated for a little more!

http://www.quadratec.com/products/12590_072X_PG.htm

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.