Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
750 Posts
but exploringnh is a horrible bunch of idiots.

· Premium Member
599 Posts
bridgewater nh
bumping an old thread

We just bought property in Bridgewater and are up there most week-ends working on the broken down cabin. I would like to know if there is a club around there that rides the local Class VI roads? I'm a member of Patriot Jeepers in MA (super bunch of wheelers) and ENH but always looking to expand the Jeep family of friends.

· Registered
734 Posts
bumping an old thread

We just bought property in Bridgewater and are up there most week-ends working on the broken down cabin. I would like to know if there is a club around there that rides the local Class VI roads? I'm a member of Patriot Jeepers in MA (super bunch of wheelers) and ENH but always looking to expand the Jeep family of friends.
im in Bristol but moving to Arizona in 2 weeks

· Registered
3 Posts
i live on durrell mountain road in belmont, the road after a couple miles becomes a class IV, comes out in gilmanton and as far as i know if you stay on the main road youll be fine in a legal sense though i havent ventured from end to end yet since ive heard there are some rougher patches so id rather not get stuck out there alone. on this end there is a side trail out into a mud hole area(seen many a truck and jeep hauled out busted up) there are 2 little side areas that are used as firing ranges it seems. parts of it seem to border a memorial park that has signs at both ends of the road. cant drive in there but looks like good hiking land. i just dont go out far alone since my wrangler is stock, im inexperienced and theres no cell reception on parts of it which would suck if i got stuck or into trouble

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.