Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my first jeep 2 weeks ago it's a 1996 xj with 4.0 AW4 auto and a 231 t-case. It has 4.5" rustys short arm lift with 1.5" teraflex spacers and shackles and 1" t-case drop. It has 32x11.50R15 :hahaha:firestone wilderness at's i don't like the tires but thats what came on it. I'm a nub so can't post pics yet sorry :( I can use all the tips, tricks, and help i can get. Thanks

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
And you shall find them here. So it is written. Dude just check out the XJ tech and other forums. Loaded with info and welcome to the jeepin community. :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
nice lookin XJ.....soon as you get some mud tires! ha. looks like a good platform to start a nice build
* I also see you live near my aunt, i go up there all the time, actually gonna be up there for some snowmobiling this xmas. She lives in Monroe

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for posting the pics for me TwiggyWizard let me know the next time your up here will have to meet up. I can't wate for tax time to see how much i can put in to her. I need to do a sye kit and i would like to go with a long arm just for starters.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.