Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, not new to the forum (something weird happened with old account) but I am a new resident to PA, Im in the Juanita County/ Mifflin County area and I was wondering if there were any good clubs around the area? All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Zack

·
Registered
183 Posts
lol I'm working on that as we speak I'm in the process of building a 3000 square foot garage

I'm calling it the church of jeep

Just had my variance hearing round one didn't go so well but I'm ready for round 2

Currently I do have a nicely sized 2 1/2 car and a nice big drive way

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hey. I'm new to PA as well and have been looking for the same. Had all sorts of clubs back home in the fingerlakes. I am in NEPA/Valley region. About a 2.5 he drive to AOAA. My old club back home used to go there all the time. Even just a buddy or 2 to wheel with.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well welcome to PA. I'm hoping soon to put a run together. I will post it here when we're ready

I think we might be going Friday the 14 to aoaa just to break the new 4 door in
Unfortunately I have to work or I would offer to join. I do have Friday the 28th off. I work retail management so I am almost always working every weekend. I can request off but it needs to be 3 weeks in advance.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Jeepin11 said:
Unfortunately I have to work or I would offer to join. I do have Friday the 28th off. I work retail management so I am almost always working every weekend. I can request off but it needs to be 3 weeks in advance.
We will make something work. I'll plan a long weekend of wheeling and post it up here for everyone at least a month in advance

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.