Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Jeep Sahara, and I have been looking at getting a brush guard for my front bumper. The more I searched through Google, it started to look like I was going to have to get an entirely new bumper that has the brush guard, and I figured while I was at it, I may as well get one that can house a winch.

Does anyone have any recommendations for places to look at purchasing one? I've looked at a bunch of different sites, and have been blown away at how pricey they are. I've attached two images of ones that I like the look of. The first is Fab Four which is around $1,500 and the second is Rampage Marathon Bumper.

Just curious about other people's experiences with where they purchased them, how installation went, good brand recommendations, etc.

Attachments

·
RIP John
13,288 Posts
Just about everything aftermarket is expensive for the JK’s and bumpers are right at the top of all that. When you find the bumper you are interested in try contacting some of the supporting vendors on this site and they will be more than happy to help you out. Some of them have forum discounts too for forum members. Plus a few offer free shipping on high dollar items. Northridge 4x4 is also a much respected place to shop at too.
:cheers2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the rampage bumper. I like it. Only problem is that it's limited to how you can mount lights. Doesn't come with tabs and the front hoop is a little narrow.
Did you get the gloss black or textured black? And were you able to use the stock fog lights with the new bumper? And are you able to put your front license plate between the fog lights? Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I have a Body Armor bumper from Xtreme Terrain and couldn't be happier.
Sorry that's the only pic i have available, but it comes with D-rings, winch mount ready and light tabs. Very stout piece with good powder coat finish.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I have a Body Armor bumper from Xtreme Terrain and couldn't be happier.
Sorry that's the only pic i have available, but it comes with D-rings, winch mount ready and light tabs. Very stout piece with good powder coat finish.
Very cool jk. I like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.