Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently my dads 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport 4.0L Rear Differential Spider Gears Broke. its a 5 Speed Manual non abs and we have been looking for the spider gears for a long time but cant find the right ones if anyone has a link to a site where we can find the Spider Gears please help! i am 17 Years Old sorry if I dont know much about Jeeps Thanks :)

· Registered
2,797 Posts
Recently my dads 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport 4.0L Rear Differential Spider Gears Broke. its a 5 Speed Manual non abs and we have been looking for the spider gears for a long time but cant find the right ones if anyone has a link to a site where we can find the Spider Gears please help! i am 17 Years Old sorry if I dont know much about Jeeps Thanks :)
Friend of mine broke the spider gears in his '98 and we just went on eBay and bought a new set for $50 with free shipping, had them 4 days later. Several sellers usually offer just the spider gears with the little curved shim washers that ride on the back of them for around that price if the spider gears are all you need. Some even include a new center pin.

~

Reactions: olysteve
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.