Recommended Yes: 4 / No: 0

MyGig

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Love it.........................................................................................................................

·
Registered
245 Posts
Price $225
Pros MyGig Lockpick definitely worth it. Videos, nav in motion, backup cam if desired, and unconnect all work like a charm.
Cons No real cons.
Recommended yes

Comments: MyGig Lock Pick is a great product. Having the nav work while in motion is great, but the driver shouldn't be using it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Price $1200
Pros 30 gigs of music touch screen nav dvd pictures can be saved to the head unit, its awesome
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: this has had a few glitches before the first update that came out but has worked flawlessy since, five stars

·
Registered
4 Posts
Price $4000
Pros All Por's. GPS was the best. Sat radio ( Sirius was awesome) i learned to burn my own updates from the MyGig site, never had a problem. Sound for GPS came from front left speaker only, I changed it out and for one dollar got the VR mike and CD from CoastalTecnologies.com
Cons NONE
Recommended yes

Comments: This was my first GPS/NAV system and I love it. I subscribe to all of the GPS & Map services and they are inexpensive ($43) and bills quarterly. The Sirius subscription is only $10 a month and it auto withdraws monthly. Huge screen, good voice selection, easy to use. Has an extra USB port for AUX which plays my iPod or iPhone flawlessly. I couldn't be any happier. The jukebox function is awesome too. Easy to load up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.