Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Banned
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's not really new, but I'm always doing new things to my TJ. Pretty much everything on my jeep was done by me and my small group of jeep loving friends (we're all noobs to the offroad world). For the last few weeks, I've been trying to make my jeep a little more trail friendly. today I started the tube fenders, I was only able to get one installed, because of my lack of experience with tools, haha. Let me know what you guys think! :2thumbsup:

sorry for the blurry night time pics, Ill get better ones tommorrow.

Me and my blackblazer aded the stinger on the other week, I also added the synthetic line and fairlead last week. I still have to add the brush gaurd and brace the stinger. I have to get the tube fenders on to clear the brush guard first. :wave:

·
Registered
766 Posts
finally got some more work done on th grill guard stinger combo

mock up

hoop and mounting bracket so we can keep the stock sway bar

half welded on

welded some small gussets also.

there will hopefully be finished daytime pics tommorow

·
Banned
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like a BAMF. Lack of experience with tools and you're welding stingers on? I was proud the other day for doing my own u-joints...

Nice Jeep BTW. Did you buy it lifted, or have you done all that work too?
The welding is done by blackblazer, he is getting really good, he read how to do it, and is pretty much self taught. But it was a stock jeep, when I bought it. I had most of the drive train work done by jersey jeep n customs, but that was before me and blackblazer did our own work. If I had to do it again, It would all be done by us, gears and all. :cheers2:

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.