Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Heh the way hes talking about "the near future" I have a feeling if I went to the IRO group buy thread his name is on the list. I was very close about gettin in on it but didn't have the cash and wasn't worth borrowing from a friend or family when I started thinking about going 1ton.

Give us info on what you're planning :club:

·
The Guru of Nothing
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heh the way hes talking about "the near future" I have a feeling if I went to the IRO group buy thread his name is on the list. I was very close about gettin in on it but didn't have the cash and wasn't worth borrowing from a friend or family when I started thinking about going 1ton.

Give us info on what you're planning :club:
Nope I didnt do the group buy its just going to be (hopefully) a good summer for the jeep.

Things done to the jeep:
RE 3.5" SF
OME Shocks
33" Mud Rovers
JCR Pre Runner Front Bumper
RE Hack n Tap w/ XJ Front DS in Rear
Aussie Locked d30
Plus a whole laundry list of other misc things.

Things on the way:
AJ's standard rock rails
Switch panel to replace ash tray

Things to come (hopefully this summer)
Viair On Board Air - $289
VIAIR On-Board Air Systems from Wheeler's Off-Road

Warrior Black Steel Side Protection - $230
JeepinOutfitters - Warrior Products Sideplates, 4dr XJ, Black Steel, WP-S935

IPF Bumper Lights - $127
JeepinOutfitters - IPF968 Multi-Purpose Driving Lights (Round), IPF968

JCR Rear Quarter Panel Protection - $160
Cherokee Rear Upper Quarter Panel Guards (97 up): JcrOffroad, Inc.

JCR Taillight Housings - $130 + $100 (LED)
Cherokee HD Tail Light Housings (97 up): JcrOffroad, Inc.

Rough Country Long Arm - $599
Jeep XJ Suspension Lift

Another 1" of lift all around

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
i have the RE 3.5 and 31s right now... was it a big differnce going to 33s? what are the pros and cons of it?? also how do you like that JCR bumper?

Your jeep looks great!

·
The Guru of Nothing
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have the RE 3.5 and 31s right now... was it a big differnce going to 33s? what are the pros and cons of it?? also how do you like that JCR bumper?

Your jeep looks great!
Love the JCR bumper, very well built and great customer service.

Not much difference with 33's, you will need to trim up front and im going to in the rear just because. With stock gearing there is a difference but not one that bothers me. Personally I love it, best thing I have done in awhile.

·
Registered
9,775 Posts
nice switch panel! man i wish i wouldve known about that before i did all my switches. but where would i keep my change? :) oh yeah, obama has that all taken care of hahahaha

*sorry if that post was offensive to any..just senseless 1AM humor :)*

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
how in the world are you not getting pulled over for no flares???

Nice Jeep:2thumbsup:

·
The Guru of Nothing
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
how in the world are you not getting pulled over for no flares???

Nice Jeep:2thumbsup:
Because I drive slow and dont attract attention.

Thanks for the compliment:thumbsup:

Its going to be an interesting weekend for the jeep, I will see how much I can get done (including a bath for the junk) and post pictures by monday.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Because I drive slow and dont attract attention.

Thanks for the compliment:thumbsup:

Its going to be an interesting weekend for the jeep, I will see how much I can get done (including a bath for the junk) and post pictures by monday.
haha so do I, but im still afraid CHP is gonna get me if i go flareless. They rape all of the Yotas up here that dont have mudflaps! :brickwall:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Your gonna love the vents...I installed mine about 2 months ago and i've noticed the jeep runnin cooler right away...plus i get comments about them all the time by other xj owners....your jeep looks sweet by tthe way i love the look of the 3.4 with 33's.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.