Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

mudding in southern Maine?!?!

1877 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Voodoo_Chile
Besides the offroad park in Greene is there any place to go? I live in Yarmouth and would like to stay local if possible. Mudruns are ok but I prefer to drive verses wait and watch
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Vintage Member
2,091 Posts
I've heard of a place near Carthage called Rocky Mountain off road. Never been there though

· Registered
765 Posts
I've seen groups of Jeeps headed out on trips in the Freeport - Auburn area. I don't know where they were headed though. I've been getting my fun in the North Maine Woods and other areas near Moosehead. Obviously not local.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its weird. I refuse to just go on someones land without permission. No old rail road beds here I know of. I constantly see jeeps and trucks all mudded up. They either know something I dont or have terrible drive ways lol

· Registered
396 Posts
Backwoods Farm in Rumney NH over by the polar caves has a mud pit and is doing an event this weekend on Sat from 9am to 4pm or so, its a toy run for kids called mudding for Munchkins....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.