Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Moving to ga!

1826 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Navezgunner
moving to southwest georgia next month (blakely)....anybody know of any businesses hiring??
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
312 Posts
Are you being punished? JK, south west Georgia is very rural and mostly agriculture. My BIL lives in Albany and I asked him about Blakely and the first thing he said was "can he drive a tractor?" Anyway, there's a paper mill south of Blakely but not much else. The largest town around Blakely would be Dothan. Good luck

· Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we have family there. i know a few people, there is quite a bit of business in blakely, between peanuts, farms, driving jobs, county jobs...i guess ill wait and see when we get there. cant wait to tear up some trails on my 14 acres!

· Registered
312 Posts
Cool, Can understand moving to be near/with the family. Both the Ex and I are military brats and our families are scattered across the country. Now that our son is older, we know he is missing allot not being around any family. When my Dad was stationed in Albany, we went quail hunting in the Arlington/Blakely area a few times. Lot of plantations down there. Lot of fun! Also, I have a high school buddy that works for Hummingbird in Eufalla. It's not a huge lake, but it's nice and not near as crowded as the lakes up here.

Good luck

· Banned
4 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.