492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You be the judge...

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What has Bush done for this country? you must be living in paradise
I didn't know that GWB was running for a third term...

Life isn't bad...

·
Custom User Title
1,359 Posts
How many have you adopted then?

I ask this because if every aborted fetus went full term and would put up into the system, it would overwhelm the system. Cold? Hell yes. But I ask again, for every one who opposes abortion, how many adoptions do they have, because that is how you solve this problem. If you hate abortion, adopt.

And yes, my family has adopted. My brother has two adopted kids, and I have two adopted cousins. I love them.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^^ has played before :laugh:

edit: damn, too slow

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Does The Mean Fish have the night off or something? I swear you guys are just as annoying with your anti-propaganda as listening to the incessant BS that the candidates spew themselves. You're not going to change anyone's minds with a blank post and a little youtube clip. Hell, I'm even more tempted to vote for him now just out of spite. :rolleyes:

·
Custom User Title
1,359 Posts
So I ask again, what about adoption?

It's easy to complain about abortion, but have no solution for it.

Hey, I hate abortion. But I understand that if got outlawed that more women would die, more fetuses would die (late term), and the adoption rate wouldn't be affected either way.

If people want to change the pro choice movement, they need to nip it in the bud, and offer up adoption right away to women who don't want to have a child to raise. They might carry it full term, but if there is someone to take responsibility after that, then that is how you quash abortion.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How many have you adopted then?

I ask this because if every aborted fetus went full term and would put up into the system, it would overwhelm the system. Cold? Hell yes. But I ask again, for every one who opposes abortion, how many adoptions do they have, because that is how you solve this problem. If you hate abortion, adopt.

And yes, my family has adopted. My brother has two adopted kids, and I have two adopted cousins. I love them.
Wow, really?

These are not fetuses. If you have a living breathing baby it is no longer an abortion. I am not totally anti-abortion but a line needs to be drawn. What is the difference between "choosing" to let a baby a few hours old die and starving out a toddler?

I can ony guess that you don't have kids.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does The Mean Fish have the night off or something? I swear you guys are just as annoying with your anti-propaganda as listening to the incessant BS that the candidates spew themselves. You're not going to change anyone's minds with a blank post and a little youtube clip. Hell, I'm even more tempted to vote for him now just out of spite. :rolleyes:
Doh!

I'm not campaigning here.

I'm sharing:)

·
Custom User Title
1,359 Posts
Wow, really?

These are not fetuses. If you have a living breathing baby it is no longer an abortion. I am not totally anti-abortion but a line needs to be drawn. What is the difference between "choosing" to let a baby a few hours old die and starving out a toddler?

I can ony guess that you don't have kids.
So define when it is a baby and not a fetus.

I'm not for abortion, not in the least, but I don't want to limit a womans right to choose either.

And for the record, the "Nurse" is full of it, because only specific places can perform abortions, and only up to a certain day, so.......

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So define when it is a baby and not a fetus.

I'm not for abortion, not in the least, but I don't want to limit a womans right to choose either.
Although I'm sure there are others, it is my opinion that if a child can live on its own outside of it's mother then it is no longer a fetus. Haven't murderers been convicted of killing unborn children?(or is that only on WE?)

So, women have a right to kill their infants now. This is a perfect example of a slippery slope.

·
Make Jeep Great Again
1,691 Posts
jesus, thats the saddest thing i have seen in awhile....

talk about a downer video. so from what i have gathered about the oponents, mccain opposes abortion except for in the case of the mothers life and rape victims, while obama supports abortion, including after-birth abortions?

·
Custom User Title
1,359 Posts
No, but I don't believe the story from the get go...so that is where we differ.

And so, I ask again, minus the "baby killer" angle, how many kids have people adopted that deplore abortion? Think about it, I'm not trying to antagonize here, but really, really think about it.

If every child was born, most of the ones that would be aborted would most likely end up in the foster system right? So either we, as a community, supports the child, or there are those of us who adopt.

I'm not making a judgement here. I'm just noting that the system would be taxed big time, and adoptions would have to increase big time. I doubt anyone could deny this.

And yeah, I know how horrible this angle is. I freely admit it.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jesus, thats the saddest thing i have seen in awhile....

talk about a downer video. so from what i have gathered about the oponents, mccain opposes abortion except for in the case of the mothers life and rape victims, while obama supports abortion, including after-birth abortions?
Abortion is really not a huge issue for me. There are situations other than rape/risk of death in which I feel it is not immoral. Its the whole "screaming newborn left to die" thing that bothers me.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts