Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Vote Now For The January 2012 JK of the Month!

• cgar_16

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • molshove

Votes: 92 49.5%
  • SirWinston

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Charles

Votes: 68 36.6%
21 - 40 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
I see how we're going to play this...wondered why there was a record high 22 guests viewing the thread :rofl:
Hmm, maybe if you buy one too he'll put you on his website :D :kiss:

All I have to say is...I'm sure glad this guy (gal?) isn't in the running...or we would all be screwed
That's hot.

·
In like Flynn.
2,261 Posts
I see how we're going to play this...wondered why there was a record high 22 guests viewing the thread :rofl:
Hahaha. Classic, I love the JK section just because of you, Bloyer, and Voodoo making every thread entertaining.

What are the prizes from teraflex?

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
All I have to say is...I'm sure glad this guy (gal?) isn't in the running...or we would all be screwed
Hahaha. Classic, I love the JK section just because of you, Bloyer, and Voodoo making every thread entertaining.

What are the prizes from teraflex?
A tow strap and a cargo/tool bag. I'll donate mine to charity if you vote for me. :rofl:

·
In like Flynn.
2,261 Posts
A tow strap and a cargo/tool bag. I'll donate mine to charity if you vote for me. :rofl:
Done. I was kinda hoping for mayonnaise and burnt hair though, I know everybody wants that. :pout:

·
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
7,703 Posts
On a serious note - that's too bad. I was always proud of the JK contests not being swallowed by the recruiting so regularly seen within a few of the other rooms. It completely changes the dynamic from jeepers voting on jeeps to a contest of who can reach furthest across their social network :thumbdown:

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
On a serious note - that's too bad. I was always proud of the JK contests not being swallowed by the recruiting so regularly seen within a few of the other rooms. It completely changes the dynamic from jeepers voting on jeeps to a contest of who can reach furthest across their social network :thumbdown:
Seriously?

·
In like Flynn.
2,261 Posts
What's the problem really? I doubt many people would look on there and sign up just to vote.

·
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
7,703 Posts
Yeah - hell, I can go get with my facebook page, my wifes page, my sister in laws page, my brothers page, my other sister in laws page, my moms page, my dads page, Trail Quest Incs page, (you get the point) and recruit votes, and probably have past 100 in a matter of a couple of hours...but that's not the point of the contest.

The point is to vote for your opinion of the best jeep, whatever that is - not to vote for your buddy's jeep because someone told you to. That aside, I'm not upset - that's just how I feel on the matter :)

:cheers2:

·
In like Flynn.
2,261 Posts
Yeah - hell, I can go get with my facebook page, my wifes page, my sister in laws page, my brothers page, my other sister in laws page, my moms page, my dads page, Trail Quest Incs page, (you get the point) and recruit votes, and probably have past 100 in a matter of a couple of hours...but that's not the point of the contest.

The point is to vote for your opinion of the best jeep, whatever that is - not to vote for your buddy's jeep because someone told you to. That aside, I'm not upset - that's just how I feel on the matter :)

:cheers2:
Wouldn't his vote have already sky rocketed? Just playing the devil's advocate here.

21 - 40 of 183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.