Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Vote Now For The January 2012 JK of the Month!

• cgar_16

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • molshove

Votes: 92 49.5%
  • SirWinston

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Charles

Votes: 68 36.6%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
I see how we're going to play this...wondered why there was a record high 22 guests viewing the thread :rofl:
Hmm, maybe if you buy one too he'll put you on his website :D :kiss:

All I have to say is...I'm sure glad this guy (gal?) isn't in the running...or we would all be screwed
That's hot.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
All I have to say is...I'm sure glad this guy (gal?) isn't in the running...or we would all be screwed
Hahaha. Classic, I love the JK section just because of you, Bloyer, and Voodoo making every thread entertaining.

What are the prizes from teraflex?
A tow strap and a cargo/tool bag. I'll donate mine to charity if you vote for me. :rofl:

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
On a serious note - that's too bad. I was always proud of the JK contests not being swallowed by the recruiting so regularly seen within a few of the other rooms. It completely changes the dynamic from jeepers voting on jeeps to a contest of who can reach furthest across their social network :thumbdown:
Seriously?

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Just my opinion... I think there is a point where the add-ons can become too much, and the Jeep starts to look "redneck" as we put it around here. So, I like the clean looking JKs that only sport functional mods, and don't look like something from a futuristic movie. Going through a Q-tec catalog and ordering everything your credit card can hold doesn't equate to the best JK to me. Modding conservatively and improving the function without undoing everything the Jeep engineers did is the way to go.
I know you didn't vote for me though. We've always had that issue with the thermometer. :D

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
I know you didn't vote for me though. We've always had that issue with the thermometer. :D
Just my opinion...the jeep engineers are either morons, or entirely too constrained by multiple different government/ecological organizations, or some combination of both :laugh:
It's all weight. Which equates to lower MPG's and stronger more expensive axles.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
This is to the point where molshove probably feels like it's not fair because of the FB issue and now I'm starting to think people are voting for him because they think I have an unfair advantage. Thus, the results are now useless.

I think RIPP owes the runner up a stageII kit :dunno::D
Concur, or maybe 10% off?

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
molshove provides a lot to this forum with his experience and knowledge with building jeeps. However, I could not vote for molshove because I liked what Charles has done with his jeep. Sorry molshove, I hope you don't hold it against me.
Thank you sir. Don't forget I did to the locker over-ride video, 2012 dash removal video, and the fender cutting video. *Shameless plug*

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Heck - looks to me like the best participation, as far as vote #s go, that the JK contest has had in awhile...and we're only halfway through the voting period.
I went through the old contests, only one person ever got near 40 votes. No one ever had 40 votes each.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
This is insane. I can't believe the votes. I'm just glad to be a part of this epic contest.

Edit: We have 127 votes total. The thread has 2,396 views and JF has many more members than that. Hopefully we can get even more participation! (Mostly people voting for me :highfive:)

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Ya' know, Charles.
If people were to "CRAWL" this thread and rate this thread by giving it 5 stars at the top of this page it would get more attention by being amongst the top rated threads on the home page!
:tea:
Crawled.

it won't let me rate it. says i already have. but i don't remember doing so.
Same issue here.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
How do you get 186 votes with only 4 entrants? Wheres the rest of the JKs?.
Maybe its a snobbish group with names like Sirwinston and Charles
I would have voted for Molshove . Nice rig and he hasent forgotten his roots.
I got here a day late
I don't have any roots. I am a direct descendant of the Royalty of England. I usually drive Bentley's but I thought I'd give this JK thing a try. I actually did all of this work just to enter the January 2012 JK of the month contest.

Mol ruined all of it. :crying:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.