Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Vote Now For The January 2012 JK of the Month!

• cgar_16

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • molshove

Votes: 92 49.5%
  • SirWinston

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Charles

Votes: 68 36.6%
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Disclaimer: I'm Polish
7,703 Posts
Winston - where is that first picture? I have seen the same one numerous times, so I'm guessing it's a well known trail... Looks like fun!

·
7,703 Posts
On a serious note - that's too bad. I was always proud of the JK contests not being swallowed by the recruiting so regularly seen within a few of the other rooms. It completely changes the dynamic from jeepers voting on jeeps to a contest of who can reach furthest across their social network :thumbdown:

·
7,703 Posts
Yeah - hell, I can go get with my facebook page, my wifes page, my sister in laws page, my brothers page, my other sister in laws page, my moms page, my dads page, Trail Quest Incs page, (you get the point) and recruit votes, and probably have past 100 in a matter of a couple of hours...but that's not the point of the contest.

The point is to vote for your opinion of the best jeep, whatever that is - not to vote for your buddy's jeep because someone told you to. That aside, I'm not upset - that's just how I feel on the matter :)

:cheers2:

·
7,703 Posts
Its Hells Gate on Hells Revenge. And yea its a pretty fun trail
You have any pics of the homebrew evap skid? I love the homemade stuff out of sheer jealousy from my complete inability to weld anything that doesn't look like an owl pellet eaten and regurgitated by a cat:laugh:

·
7,703 Posts
Frankly, If I would have known you were entering, I would have never entered. Conflict of interest.
I like a friendly competition...only problem is, when I lose, the friendly competition turns into dirty baby's diapers full of burnt hair and beer bottles refilled with horse urine.

Can't wait to see you next month :D

·
7,703 Posts
Voted for Molshove... I just love the look of your Jeep... I have a thing for the flame red, plus I'm from Ohio.
You were smart, and got the hell out. Now you're surrounded by good beer, decent surf, good looking women, and that abortion of a football team's coach, Chip Kelly.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.