·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $180
Rating 5
Average Price $486.67
Manufacturer Modern Classic Enterprises (MCE)
Recommended Yes: 3 / No: 0
Company website flexiblefenders.com

Made of flexible plastic that will bend without breaking when leaned into a tree or rock, and will return to its original shape.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Price $180
Rating 5
Pros Quality Material, Does as advertise, AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT I HAVE EVER SEEN, Period
Cons None!
Recommended yes

Comments: easy to install, gives the front end a new look, a great way to cover rust:laugh:
bend instead of breaking and keep people from sitting on your fenders lol
one finnally broke after a year and they hooked me up with better then new parts with great service to back it up:rtft:
American Made and American Run!!!:2thumbsup::cheers2::thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Price $550
Pros Extremely Durable, good looking, great tire clearance, nice glossy finish.
Cons
Recommended yes

Comments: Actually running Gen 3 MCE in Silver, but that category isn't available. They look great, made in the USA and give me the clearance for the 37inch tires.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Price $730
Rating 5
Pros Fairly easy to install
Cons Rewiring lights
Recommended yes

Comments: It's a medium level install, I say that because you are cutting up your body.

I had a fender that had begun rusting, so it worked out well for me to cut out the rust and install MCE fenders over the remaining portion.

Ideally, I was originally planning on removing factory fenders, and selling to offset the cost of flat fenders - but rust happens. :smile2:

The install is pretty straight forward, instructions were good. Hardest part was removing the old fenders, nutserts didn't want to play nice and I had to pry out a couple on the rears.

Take your time, hit EVERY single bit of exposed metal from drilling and cutting with some rustoleum.

I used 3/4" Posion Spyder Custom LED lights in the front corners. And JK clear turn signals installed on the front grill. Pretty easy stuff wiring wise, look at Jerry Bransford's write up. He uses the original set, but the basics are still there.

I don't recommend the clear JK turn signals, they've clouded up after a few months and I plan on replacing with yellow.

Highly recommended. Feel free to hit me up for any questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.